Books

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover


Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monday Muses

                                        Memories

I really couldn't think about a specific picture book that's my favorite and that reminded me of a memory. So I decided to write about a my favorite children's movie. One of my favorite children's movies would be, Finding Nemo. I just love cartoon movies there the best, especially Finding Nemo. I like how the fishes talk and go to school. Also how there's a bad guy that wants to do harm, and a good guy that doesn't want to do harm to anyone. Finding Nemo makes me laugh and cry at the same time. I loved this movie so much, I would watch it over and over again.
 
 
This movie stirs up a lot of memories of mine. One of the memories that Finding Nemo reminds me of would be, when I got lost in the mall when I was about five years old. Just like in the movie, when Nemo gets separated from his father. It happened to me in a different way. I was five so I was looking at these pretty dolls. My mom was like come on, and she thought I was behind her, but I wasn't. What do aspect from a little five year old girl looking at doll ? So when I went to go to my mom, I couldn't find her. There were so many people there I couldn't see her.
 
 
One of the workers that worked at the mall saw me and knew that I was lost. So she carried me, and put me into a chair. Five minutes later my mom came out. She was in the bathroom that was right next to place I was sitting at. When I saw her I started crying and jumped into her arms. When she saw me, she was crying really hard and she hugged me really tight. I was so excited and relieved to see my mom. That was kind of the worst day of my life. I wonder how my mom felt ? Every time I see Finding Nemo, I would think of that specific memory and other memories similar to that one.   
           

2 comments:

  1. I really like how you connected to your own life, stated what you like about the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog post because, I also love the movie finding nemo. And the anecdote that you wrote about you seeing your mom was very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete