This traditional dress is hand made by people. The material of the whole dress is also made by hand. The process of making this whole dress takes a long time. People don't really wear this on a daily basis. You can wear this to a wedding, any type of holiday and more events.
These are traditional shoes that are worn in Morocco. I have a pair that's in purple with little purple designs. People usually wear this on a daily basis. There really comfortable to walk in. There made out of sheep skin, then the are put in different types of colors. After it dries off they sew it together and put designs on it.
Morocco has a really beautiful architecture. As you can see in this picture its very detailed and professional. My mom said that people spend there time carving and painting sculptures like this one. Its not easy to do this from scratch and it takes time and patients. I really like to see things like this and explore them
This a traditional cuisine in Morocco. The name of this dish is called Couscous. Couscous can be made with fish, lamb/sheep or chicken. My family and I like to eat it with chicken and lots of vegetables. This dish is really delicious and I love to eat it. I love to eat all Moroccan dishes.
Morocco in general is very beautiful. Morocco has lots and lots of beautiful things. There architecture, furniture, clothing/shoes, resorts are beautiful to explore. There food is so delicious and delightful to look at. I hope to go there some day and explore all of Morocco.


This post really made me want to take a trip to Morocco. I like how you spent the time to add in pictures and talk about certain things. I also like how you added a lot of details.
ReplyDeleteThis was really detailed. The way you added pictures made it easier to understand which was good
ReplyDelete